HOTEL GENERAL POLICY
Please note the following information:
- It is generally not recommended to drink water from hotel bathroom taps. We provide safe bottled water for drinking and brushing teeth.
- You may find insects in our topical nature; thus, we provide a plant-based insect repellent that prevents you from an insect bite. If you usually use any kind of brand, we would suggest you bring your own.
- Medical assistance could take 15-30 minutes to our resort, some medicines may not be available in our country, if you are under certain conditions or medication, please bring your medicines with you. Please refer to Indonesian regulations here.
- Please dial 0 (zero) from your room if you need any immediate assistance.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons with a combination of 2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child/infant per room.
- If guests book a single room but come with an additional person, the guest is required to pay the difference between single and double rooms according to the price upon arrival.
- The ages for considering infants and children are as follows:
- Infant : from 0 – 1 year
- Child : from 2 – 11 years
- For the convenience of our guests, we do not recommend more than 2 persons staying in the room.
- Upon check-in, the parents must sign a children’s disclaimer form and indemnity form at reception.
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY
Guests under 12 years old are considered children, and others are considered adults. All guests must be at least 17 years old to register.
CHECK-IN CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-In: 2:00 PM
- Check Out: 12:00 PM
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURES
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like to guarantee immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the night prior. Early check-in between 04:00 – 09:00 AM will be accepted with an additional 50% charge of the daily room rate. All arrivals before 04:00 AM are considered a full night and charge an overnight room rate.
Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. To guarantee late check-out until 6:00 PM, paying 50% room charges is necessary. Later than 6:00 PM hours are considered a full night and charge overnight room rate.
If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags.
GUARANTEED RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS
A credit card guarantee is required upon booking. Credit card charges are subject to Indonesian Rupiah, and banks or credit card companies may apply additional currency conversions, which are beyond the hotel’s control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
GUARANTEE / DEPOSIT POLICY
A credit card guarantee is required upon booking. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel’s control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
Rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of booking, based on the exchange rate used by the hotel, and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, China UnionPay.
Cancellations of any room reservation must be received by 6:00 pm local time 14 days prior to the expected arrival date to avoid penalty. Policies may differ by arrival date and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will apply a charge of one night’s accommodation. For details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at the time of booking.
Please contact Front Desk for extension requests. Confirmation is subject to hotel availability.
TAX AND SERVICE POLICY
21% service charge and prevailing government tax will be charged per room per night.
DRESS CODE POLICY
Smart casual (sleeveless shirts for men, swimsuits, and bathrobes are not permitted).
Pet is not allowed.
Please be advised that smoking is prohibited by Law in any area of the room. An additional fee equal to one (1) room night at the published rate may be charged to your account if found smoking in the room, balcony, or garden area. Please call the service center at (0) for more information.
With effect from 18 June 2014, statutory non-smoking areas have been extended to include the indoor areas of all guest rooms, restaurant premises, public indoor spaces, and some public outdoor spaces following The Regional Regulations of Gianyar Regency Law Article Number 7 (Perda 7 Tahun 2014), to wit: No person shall smoke or carry a lighted cigarette, cigar, or pipe in a non-smoking area or else will be liable to a fixed penalty of IDR 50 million or three months in prison.
Any person, who is requested to leave the non-smoking area or removed from the non-smoking area in violation of the above section, is not entitled to a refund of any admission fees or monies for entering or using the facilities or services of the premises or building.
The parking area is available free of charge.
For the privacy and safety of our guests, Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort prohibits the use of any Drones or Unmanned Aerial Systems on or around the Resort property, premises, and surrounds. Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort reserve the right to confiscate any said item if used outside this policy.
ONSITE PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY POLICY
- Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort is private property and maintains a strict policy against using its hotel grounds (all interior spaces, exterior grounds, etc.) for unauthorized professional or commercial photo or video shoot purposes.
- Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort do NOT allow any professional portrait photo or video shoot, including but not limited to Wedding, Engagement, Class, Family and Individual Portraits, Advertising Photography, Model or Fashion Shoots, etc. at any area of its hotel property (all indoor and outdoor grounds).
- Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort reserve the right to take immediate action, such as expulsion from the hotel property for any unauthorized professional photographers and videographers.
Professional photography or videography will only be approved for the following:
- Onsite Contracted Events, Meetings, and Conventions taking place at Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort for non-commercial event documentation. The Event Organizer should discuss this matter and coordinate in advance with the Gdas Bali team with details of the photographer and videographer team submitted. The photographer or videographer must be provided with an official event badge, credential, or other forms of identification from the event organizer that easily identifies them as affiliated with the group or organization. This badge or credential or other forms of identification must always be worn or visible at all times while the photographer is conducting services on the property.
- Onsite Contracted Wedding or Commitment Ceremony & Wedding Receptions at Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort. The couple must coordinate with Gdas Bali Weddings team and their designated Event Coordinator and provide the details of their planned photo or video shoot session, including pre-arranging a specific date and time, so it can be authorized in advance.
- Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort only allows couples having their Wedding Ceremony or Wedding Reception event at the property to have their wedding photos or videos shot on site. Questions regarding this policy should be directed to our Sales & Marketing Department.
- News Media Coverage – News media members should contact the Sales & Marketing Department of Gdas Bali (phone +62 822 3609 1420 or email email@example.com) in advance. Media visits for the purpose of photo or video shoots must be arranged in advance and subject to the approval of Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort. Official press credentials are required, and every photo or video shooting session must be accompanied by a Sales & Marketing Department representative. News media members must comply with all rules and regulations during the photo or video shoot.
PERSONAL & AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY
- Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort encourages its guests to capture personal videos or still photographs while enjoying their visit. All images and videos taken by guests and visitors are allowed free of charge so long as the photos and videos are used for personal, non-commercial purposes. All photographs and video should be taken from public viewing areas with a hand-held camera or non-professional equipment.
- Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold or withdraw consent to photograph and video (or to reproduce photographs or video) of the hotel and related property.
- Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever. All trademarks, service marks, logos, images, and facilities of Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort are the sole property of Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort and may not be used, reproduced, displayed, or distributed without written consent.
- IMPORTANT: All camera accessories that could likely hinder foot traffic are strictly forbidden; this includes but is not limited to camera tripods, monopods, lighting setups, large reflectors, and staging shots.
EVENTS, MEETINGS, AND CONVENTIONS
- If you would like to photograph your special event, conference, meeting, or group gathering at Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort, we are happy to support your efforts. The following policies and guidelines are not meant to be restrictive but simply to help avoid operational challenges, space conflicts, and interruptions for other groups utilizing our space. They are also meant to protect the security and confidentiality of our convention customers and the important business they conduct on our property.
- Prior to scheduling a photo or video shoot in any public spaces (including our wellness center and hotel grounds), please submit your request to your official contact at Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort. We will be more than happy to check the availability of the public spaces. This will help to avoid any space conflicts or interruptions.
- Professional photographers or videographers contracted to document your event MUST be provided and wear your official event badge or credential (or other forms of official identification) while working on site that clearly shows their affiliation with your event. Professionals working without proper identification will be stopped by a member of our security team and will not be allowed to continue their work until they have obtained the appropriate.
- Media covering your event MUST be provided, and wear your official event badge or credential (or other forms of official identification) while they are working on site that clearly shows their affiliation with your event. Media working without proper identification will be stopped by a member of our security team and will not be allowed to continue their work until they have obtained the proper identification.
- The event organizer must provide their news media, professional photographer or videographer, and any assistants or crew with the appropriate event credential or official identification before any documentation work is performed on Gdas Bali Health and Wellness Resort.